Best Live Blackjack provides you with the platform to enjoy this classic game of Blackjack or “twenty-one” with the same vibes with which it has been played for years. The site provides you with a real-time conversation with the game dealer and also produces the aura of a casino by playing music in the background. Moreover, you get the live stream of the dealer shufflings cards and dealing it to the players, minimising the chances of fraud and falsifying.
Being aware of how to play games like Live Blackjack, which require luck and skill, is a necessity but it is even more significant to know of the don’ts. This blog will help you with the mistakes you could have easily ignored. It is never too late to be better, so here it is
The top 10 do’s and don’ts of Blackjack
1. DO follow basic strategy on every hand
It is easy to get driven away with all sorts of interpretations from other players’ suggestions or various already present strategies but it is very important to stick to the basic strategies. No matter which strategy you take on, the chances for any possible outcome will remain the same in all cases.
2. DO know the rules very clearly before hitting up to the game
Knowing all the rules clearly helps in understanding what steps to take after you are handed over the cards in a prominent way. Let us understand some of the basic rules here :
1. Hitting is a move which means, you take another card so as to increase the score of your hand.
2. Standing is a move which declines any further move. To hold on with the card you are dealing with and waiting for the dealer to make his move.
3. Doubling Down is a move which doubles your bet on the hand and prohibits you from making any further move.
4. Splitting is applicable when you have two cards of the same rank. It allows you to split those cards into two hands by taking two new cards, with the first card of both the hands being the cards you initially got.
5. Surrendering means giving up half of your bet and quitting the game without having a chance to win it afterwards.
3. DO opt for single-deck games if you can
You shall not need rocket science knowledge to understand that more the number of decks the game uses, the more mathematical benefit is the dealer having over you. So, looking for games that are being played with the least number of decks is always a wiser choice.
4. DON’T Play in 6/5 Blackjack games
A trick usually played by the dealer to minimise your profit is to offer a single deck game which will pay off at 6/5 for a Blackjack. For instance, a 6/5 pay off game will deliver you €120 for a bet of €100 whereas a 3/2 will get you €150 for a bet of €100 if you win. Clearly, 3 to 2 Blackjack game is more profitable with no risk increment.
5. DON’T tell others how to play
It is always better to concentrate on your own game rather than telling others how to play it. It may interrupt other’s game, but it will surely affect your game in a negative way like reduce your concentration level and affect in decision making. So, it is better to stick to your own game and live with the line play and let play.
6. DON’T pay attention to your hunches
You need to understand this fact that Blackjack is a game largely based on your skills and luck. Making moves by going through your gut feelings will make no change to the outcome that you are going to take home with you.
7. DO take advantage of the Casino’s Comps Program
Did you know? Presenting your Players Club Card to the dealer can give you access to Comps Program which can be of great help in understanding your past games. Understanding your own game can help you take low risks and tell how to get the most of your bets.
8. DO learn how to count your Cards
Counting cards and keeping a track over the cards dealt will help you understand and enjoy the game more. This can be a skill which increases the chance of winning or balancing your loss.
9. DON’T think you will get rich counting cards
Although counting cards may get you an edge over the game, it is not an assurance of you getting rich within no time. So, you should never just rely on this very method of counting cards. Playing with the basics is the most reliable key.
10. DON’T Cheat
Changing conditions of play according to your desire and making illegal changes against the rules can only be considered as cheating and not advantage play. Cheating will get you to jail and in some cases, to prison. Why opt for that lavishness?
SummaryName: Learn the top 10 Do’s and Don’ts of Blackjack
Author: Helen Stratford
Published Date: 29/07/2019